Wednesday 6 February 2013



3D Modelling Proposal


The Brief
For this project I have been asked to create 6 different objects based off a theme I choose, the deadline is the 27th so I have 3 Sessions, 4 weeks to do my objects and overall there isn’t much of a constraint on the time we get to make it as we can do as much as we like in our free time as well as college time.
My response to the brief
     For the project I’m going to be creating 6 different weapons.
Skills and Styles
     To create the objects I am going to be using several different skills and techniques we have learned over the past few weeks, those being different types of modeling within 3DS Max such as Box modeling, spline, loft etc. I will try to use as many different methods to create my objects as possible.
Resources & Assets
     To make my objects I will be using the Program 3DS max and using the internet to get inspiration and ideas.
Legal Restrictions
     I can’t claim somebody else’s work as my own.
How I will measure success
     If my object looks like the item I was trying to create or close to it then I would consider my project to be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment